Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Free play

This year, vineyard work is out of the question. I've spent a few afternoons pruning, but my growing belly now prevents me from bending down too much, so I've got plenty of free time this spring. 

The growing girls renting out my belly have made it difficult to dress myself, so to avoid having to find something to wear before leaving the house, I've been opting to not leave the house as frequently as is socially acceptable.


We're moving to a more spacious apartment which permits the luxury of a dishwasher and a few extra rooms in a few weeks, but I haven't gotten around to packing, yet. Instead, I've been doing more useful things like making collages while listening to archived podcasts of the Ricky Gervais Show. 

Here's what I've come up with:








No comments:

Post a Comment